Monday, January 5, 2009

I love my Nikon D40

Two days after Christmas I had enough gift cards from Best Buy to take care of taxes and an extra lens for a Nikon D40. I was originally going to wait till tax season for my return to get a camera so I can have enough time to figure it out before I went to New York. Well, Best Buy had a deal for an additional $100 you get a 55-200mm lens along with the camera body and 18-55mm lens. The deal ended on December 27th, the day I rushed to the store and got it. I was happy, I am happy. I could be happier if the San Francisco Bay Area, where I live, would be clear and not foggy. I love photography but usually go off alone and I start to think too much. Since getting the new camera I have joined a whole bunch of photography groups and hope to go to as many meets as I can. In case someone reads this and is wanting to see pictures, here you go.

FC - Tide Out_106

Sutro Baths - Golden Gate

Sutro Baths Birds 2

Sutro Baths - Golden Gate

FC - Tide Out_58

FC - Tide Out_85

No comments: